Wednesday, April 24, 2013

random

Is very funny when u rewind your memories.
I was afraid recently. I Dunno Why.
Is like afraid myself will away from this world.
Maybe is just temporary mood after I read some news and story
Accident, when will u know when u r leaving?
I dun mean, died, maybe PR to another country,
Study in another country, work in another country,

How if, the world end Tomorrow,  what I will do?
I did many things recently.
Everything I did was in damn peaceful mind.
Showing love to the one you do care,
Treat them good,
I Dunno Why I have this feeling Now,
I think this is one of the charac of low level of anxiety

I just feel like appreciate everything now
And I Dunno how long could I do
But I will try to do longer than I thought

You know who deserve your love,
When they appreciate you,
You will definitely feel it

20130424 1.00am Albee Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment